Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cash Back Marathon

Cash back sites are popping up and sticking around longer now than ever before. If you don't know, a cash back site is a website that gives you money for shopping at online stores that you already shop at. This might sound kind of strange at first but hear me out. Tons of companies pay money for referral traffic... for example every time someone clicks an advertisement on this site I get somewhere between 30 cents and 60 cents. Online stores will pay a finders fee for referral traffic like this and these cash back websites just split it with you. My favorite cash back sites are as follows:

  1. Mr Rebates
  2. Ebates
  3. Fat Wallet
I love these sites because I end up saving a ton through them. Whenever I find an item online that I want to buy I just go here first and see if the store is featured on any of these sites. If so then awesome! I'll be getting money back. If not then that's no problem as I didn't really waste any effort.

If you know of any more cash back sites that I missed please post them in the comments and I'll add them to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment