Sunday, June 2, 2013

Bing Rewards Bot (New Reward Site)

Bing Rewards Bot

Looks like these sites just keep popping up all over! Everyone wants points the easy way without actually having to search using Bing. Here is the newest Bing Rewards bot website called... drumroll please... Bing Rewards Bot! Yes... I wish I had thought of that crafty name as well but since I didn't I'll just have to recommend it to the sites readers!

Why It's Fun

What makes this one different from any other search out there? Images. This allows you to set the time and category that is searched so you can finally see with your eyes what you've been randomly searching for. I've always wondered what "Hijivi" looked like and now I finally know! Did you know that "Yakafoyes" is kind of spelt like "Yaka Fruit"? Did you know that there was yaka fruit? You'll understand these jokes if you use any of the Bing Rewards Bots because they search for the most absolutely ridiculous stuff that three out of four times isn't real. Anyways I hope this one will actually bring some fun and joy to your life because it sure has to mine.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried so many bots to auto search on bing but it didn't work. Bing catches you and you don't get bing rewards in your dashboard.

    ReplyDelete